Glove Box Compatibility Kit
The glove box compatibility option brings the power of SEM imaging inside the glove box. All applications which have the need to create and maintain a contained atmosphere have limited space to work in. As a result, the work space is often not accessible for large equipment. With the Phenom desktop SEM within the glove box, it is now possible to generate SEM images of various materials, like:
- hazardous substances that need to be kept contained, such as radioactive or infectious materials;
- highly-reactive substances that need to be manipulated in an inert gas environment, such as argon or nitrogen.
- thanks to its size, the Phenom SEM microscope can be placed within a glove box;
- the unique sample loading procedure makes the Phenom suitable to operate within a glove box;
- the glove box compatibility option allows operating the Phenom microscope in an inert gas environment.