Phenom Programming Interface
Create a customized solution with the Phenom Programming Interface (PPI): a must-have for anyone who wants to integrate the Phenom Desktop SEM into their process.
The Phenom Programming Interface expands the capabilities of the Phenom Desktop SEM by controlling the microscope’s functions via a script. For example, stage movements, navigation camera, and SEM imaging can be accessed and controlled.
Combine commands in scripts to fully automate your workflow, thereby increasing your throughput significantly.
- PPI works by connecting a pc or laptop to the network of the Phenom as an API
- Write your own scripts using Python and several standard Python packages to extend its functionality, e.g., create your own UI
- Supported Python versions
- PPI supports Windows
- Customize your SEM to fit your workflow
- Increase efficiency and save time with automated processes
- Take control of your Phenom Desktop SEM
- Control imaging settings and stage navigation
- Automate acquisition of BSE and SE images.