Phenom-World B.V., recently acquired by Thermo-Fisher Scientific, world leader in serving science, is the global number one manufacturer of desktop scanning electron microscopes (SEM), imaging and analysis packages. We continuously invest, develop and integrate our products to help customers improve their user-experience, system functionality and return-on-investment. From our HQ in Eindhoven we are selling our systems throughout a channel of 40 distributors located all over the world.
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer who will strengthen our head-quarters team, that consists of 5 customer support engineers and 1 technical trainer. The main responsibilities of the customer service department are: customer focus, continuous improvement, service training, product quality and system repairs. We also provide 2nd line support to our distributors, online or in the most complex cases, on site.
Since January 2018 we are part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
Job responsibilities and qualifications
The Customer Support Engineer is responsible for Lab repairs and online customer support. He has an eye for details, is able to work in a team, has affinities with high precision work and is continuously looking for process and personal improvements.
Systems are being shipped to us from all around the world and repaired in our facilities. High quality and detailed work are key in this role.
Repairs (your main task)
Troubleshoot and Service defective SEM’s, do preventive maintenance, calibrations and quality checks in our Laboratory, optimize equipment to enhance functionality and prevent problems from happening.
You will work closely with our International partners and distributors, but also with our Dutch end-customers.
Urgent Onsite repairs (worldwide) are part of the job and are not an issue for you (depending of projects, could be up to 20% in some periods).
You will assist your colleagues in the support box (Helpdesk). This will take roughly 30% of your worktime. The support box provides technical support and assistance to our distributors and customers worldwide, making use of Phone, mail and TeamViewer sessions.
You will be actively engaged in our continuous product improvement efforts. You are able to gather and provide feedback on product quality to your colleagues on a regular basis.
We are looking for a person
- With bachelor level (or experienced MTS) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Preferably has experience in high tech and mechatronics systems, but motivated school leavers are also welcome.
- Ability to stay polite and focused, also in stressful situations
- Affinity with IT networks and Electronics
- Position requires up to 20 % travel (global), sometimes on short notice.
- Has a natural independent drive to take responsibility/ownership to get the job done
- Is able to think innovative/ out-of-the box.
- Likes to work together with colleagues. Cooperation and co-creation are key to our success
- Has strong communication skills, is down to earth and straightforward
- Has good knowledge of English, verbal and written
- Is flexible and has no 9 to 5 mentality
What do we offer
- We have a talented group of passionate people whose daily enjoyment is as important as the work itself. We give our people the space and freedom they need to innovate and that is what makes us unique. You will feel “free to achieve”
- A pleasant company culture with corporate values of engagement, entrepreneurship and working together
- Plenty of room for your own initiative and professional development
- An opportunity to shape and be part of one of the fastest growing high-tech companies in The Netherlands.
- Not a single boring working day
- A competitive set of employment terms, based on the CAO Metalektro, 27 holidays, 13 ADV days and a profit sharing scheme
- Every day all our departments come together to enjoy a company-served lunch
- A full-time position, 40 hours a week
At Phenom-World, we believe breakthroughs happen when complex nanotechnology is made intuitive, easier to use and brought within reach. As the leading global supplier of desktop scanning electron microscopes, our aim is to make imaging and analysis at the nanoscale available to every scientist in every lab. That’s why we invest our time and effort into developing high-quality electron microscope solutions that are functionally rich, yet simple to use. Because our mission is to create technology that has a real impact on how people work. This takes innovative thinking, collaborative working and an entrepreneurial attitude.
At our home in the high tech region of Eindhoven in The Netherlands, we have a group of passionate people who are given the freedom they need to innovate. Plus a highly skilled team of specialists in more than 40 countries who can provide support on a global scale. Cooperation and co-creation are key to our success. We work closely with our partners to ensure they have the latest technologies, state-of-the-art equipment and applications for imaging and analysis. So they can get fast and accurate results and achieve more in nanotechnology. Phenom-World has around 55 employees and we are growing rapidly.