Phenom-World is a leading global supplier of desktop Scanning Electron Microscopes (SEM) and imaging solutions for submicron scale applications. Our SEM-based systems are used in a broad range of markets and applications. We continuously invest, develop and integrate our products to help customers improve their user-experience, return-on-investment, time-to-data, and to increase and improve system functionality. Phenom-World is a fast growing, dynamic high tech company located in Eindhoven and is active on a worldwide scale.
You will join the Application team where you will work closely with the software application engineer and Phenom application specialist. Your main role will be writing automation software (Python scripts) which can control the Phenom desktop scanning electron microscope and provides dedicated customer solutions.
You will understand the existing software architecture and the microscope working principles and help the Application team with documentation and testing of new software. Next to this you will develop new application software.
We are looking for a person who
- Preferably experience in computer science and programming
- Preferably experience in Python programming
- Team player with cultural awareness and good communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
You will be working from the head-quarters of Phenom-World in Eindhoven.
What do we offer:
- A great team of motivated and highly talented colleagues
- The opportunity to broaden work experience in a high-tech international environment
- Not a single boring working day
- A financial compensation