Phenom-World B.V. is the number one manufacturer of desktop scanning electron microscopes and imaging and analysis packages. From our HQ in Eindhoven we sell via 40 partners all over the world.
We are looking for a Sales Business Support to join our team. As the company is growing rapidly, the need for a strong back office to support the Sales team has become increasingly important. As your sales colleagues will be travelling a lot, you will be the one keeping overview and ensure the Sales Department runs smoothly & efficiently.
- Manage and coordinate the contracts and all official documents with our sales partners.
- Support legal documentation (i.e. export regulation compliances, contract review).
- Coordinate the order processing with other departments like Logistics, Finance and Product Management.
- Monthly sales reporting and monitoring of KPI’s.
- Analyze results and advise Area Sales Managers (e.g. revenue by product, margins, regional performances).
- Understanding and support of product configurations and new product launches.
- Update and issue Price lists to distributors on a regular basis.
- Support the Area Sales Managers in their commercial activities and communication with our sales partners.
- Support sales strategy and projects (e.g. marketing automation tool, lead generation, business development).
- Develop, issue and analyze customer- and market surveys.
Position in the Organization
The Sales Business Support reports directly to the Global Sales & Marketing Director and is part of the Sales team.
We are looking for a person who has
- BS degree (HBO) in Business or Commerce, Economics or associates degree in relevant field
- School graduate or up to 3 years of working experience in relevant field of work.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly, very good know-how on working with MS Excel
- Understanding of sales principles
- Excellent analytical skills
- Quick learner of information support systems / tools
- Hands-on mentality
- Ambitious, wants to learn and grow
- Team player
- Has excellent verbal and written communication in English, other language proficiency is a pre
- Good social skills to work collaboratively, down to earth and thrive on accountability
What do we offer
- We have a talented group of passionate people whose daily enjoyment is as important as the work itself. We give our people the space and freedom they need to innovate and that is what makes us unique. You will feel “free to achieve”.
- A pleasant company culture with corporate values of engagement, entrepreneurship and working together.
- Plenty of room for your own initiative and professional development.
- The opportunity to shape and be part of one of the fastest-growing hi-tech companies in The Netherlands.
- Not a single boring working day.
- A competitive set of employment terms, based on the CAO Metalektro, 27 holidays, 13 ADV days and a profit sharing scheme.
- Every day all our departments come together to enjoy a company-served lunch.
- A full-time position, 40 hours a week.